Be a part of invigorating and inspiring Australia’s Indigenous art legacy, culture and the lives of over 2000 artists, in over sixty communities from across Australia.
Why DAAFF needs your support?
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander art is our greatest cultural heritage. It’s a living, breathing tradition, that is still growing and flourishing today. It plays an important role in defining our emerging national identity, and it represents a positive, vibrant and inclusive Australia on the world stage.
Over the past five years, DAAFF has generated over $7.5 million for the Indigenous Art Centres, with 100% of all sales going directly back to community Art Centres.
• Receive four complimentary tickets to the DAAF VIP Opening Ceremony and Industry Preview
• Receive two tickets to the DAAF Fashion Show and Panel Discussion
• Exclusive dinner with the DAAF Foundation Chair and Board
• Receive an early digital copy of the 2017 Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair program
Become a daafFRIEND!
In recognition of your support, the foundation will provide you with:
• A tax-deductible receipt
• Email updates throughout the year that share exclusive news about our annual program, participating Art Centres and our satellite events
• An invitation and complimentary entry to DAAF’s 2017 VIP Opening Ceremony and Industry Preview at the Darwin Convention Centre
• Opportunities to buy tickets to DAAF events before the general public
Become a daafVOLUNTEER!
• One free ticket to DAAF’s VIP Opening Ceremony and Industry Preview
• Opportunity to buy tickets to DAAF events before the general public including the Fashion Show & Film Festival
• Email updates, including exclusive news about Indigenous Art, Art Centres and events, and special offers
Make a Donation!
The DAAF Foundation appreciates all donations, and can offer you a tax deductible receipt for you contribution.
Please click on the button below to support us.
Become a Corporate Sponsor of the Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair
Become a Corporate Sponsor of the DAAFF’s Fashion Show – “From Country to Couture”
Encouraging and supporting the growth of Art Centres will enable them to thrive and continue playing a major cultural and economic role in their communities.
Indigenous Art Centres also play an integral role in communities across Australia. They are cultural keeping places, major employers, social enterprises that are governed by Aboriginal people, they provide many different services to communities and are often a gateway to experiencing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture, in some of Australia’s most incredible and remote locations.
Help us provide promotional platforms for over 2000 artists and their Art Centres to connect with the world! Share in their incredible stories, culture, traditional practices, and their incredible contemporary art. Encouraging and supporting the growth of Art Centres will enable them to thrive and continue playing a major cultural and economic role in their communities.
The Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair has been bringing Art Centres from across Australia together for over 10 years. Our event is the only fair of its kind and has a national and international reputation as the most prestigious Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander art fair in the world.
In order for the DAAF Foundation to developing new and innovative ways to promote its Art Centres, and to expand its professional development opportunities for artists and Arts Workers, we need your support.