Registrations are now CLOSED for the Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair 11-13 August 2017.
The following information is available if you wish to see the registration process for next year’s DAAF!
Thank you for your interest in participating in the 11th Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair. You will need to gather the following items in preparation for submitting your registration:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Currency for Public Liability
- Social media handles for your Art Centre (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Links to your Short Film/s or Video/s (eg. https://vimeo.com/190785298)
- 1 x image of country OR artist working on country (minimum size: 1000 pixels wide and tall)
- A 50 word blurb summarising your Art Centre
- 1 x image of your Featured Artist (minimum size: 1000 pixels wide and tall)
- A 50 word blurb summarising your Featured Artist
- 1 x image of an artwork by your Featured Artist that will be for sale at the Art Fair (minimum size: 1000 pixels wide and tall)
- 2 x images of artworks that will be for sale at the Art Fair (minimum size: 1000 pixels wide and tall)
Ready to register?
Please save your form at the end of each section. Should you encounter any problems with the form, please use the contact form to the right of the page or call Dylan on 0422 585 242